About the Course
Emergency First Response® primary and secondary care training teaches you what to do in the critical moments between when a life-threatening emergency occurs and when emergency medical services arrive.
Learn how to perform CPR, provide first aid that eases pain, assess a variety of injuries and illnesses and practice bandaging and splinting.
Learn How to
- Respond to a variety of illness and injuries
- Help someone who is choking
- Handle a possible spinal injury
- Apply bandages and splints
If You Want to
- Learn CPR
- Improve your first aid skills
- Be prepared in an emergency
Scuba diving requires a minimum level of health and fitness. Chronic health conditions, certain medications and/or recent surgery may require you to get written approval from a physician before diving.
Prerequisites & Minimum Age
Minimum age: none
Course prerequisites: none, just a desire to help others