About the Course
During the PADI® Deep Diver course, you’ll learn how to plan deep dives, manage your gas supply and how to identify and manage narcosis.
You’ll learn about buddy contact procedures, safety considerations and buoyancy control at depth.
Learn How to
- Manage your gas supply
- Identify and deal with narcosis
- Recognize your personal limits
If You Want to
- Make deep dives with an instructor
- See more of the underwater world
- Dive to a maximum depth of 40m/130ft
Scuba diving requires a minimum level of health and fitness. Chronic health conditions, certain medications and/or recent surgery may require you to get written approval from a physician before diving.
Prerequisites & Minimum Age
Minimum Age: 15
Course prerequisites: PADI Adventure Diver (or qualifying certification)